Thursday, November 15, 2012

Typical Eating Day including Supplements and Nutrients

This is an account of my whole day yesterday:

In the morning once I woke up I had oatmeal made from quinoa and almond milk.




















Before I leave the house a shot of ningXia Red.  I have mentioned this supplement before it's made form the superfruit Wolfberry and 100% essential oils.

On my way to work I stop at Juice Generation in the city.  I had a shot of wheat-grass with an orange wedge chaser. and my typical Peanut Butter AcaĆ® Bowl.


For lunch I had a Salmon fillet with broccoli and bok choy.














I noticed that I was coming up under on my calorie intake for the day (yes! even after eating all this!) That's when I started incoprating shakes.  As a snack I brought a banana and an Isalean shake from Isagenix, however instead of having them separate, I threw them in the same cup and mix them, delicious!  I didn't take a picture of it but I will be doing the same today, so picture coming soon.

I got home and I did my exercise routine. Once I was done I had another shake with a banana then sat down and had chicken salad with a hard-boiled egg, celery, potato and apple.  The worse thing in this combo was the mayo, but it was omega-3, so I don't feel horrible about it, besides I worked it off.  Accompanying it I had an avocado and one medium tomato garnished with salt and olive oil.




I ended the night with another shot of ninXgia red.  

That's it guys!  

I don't feel like I'm missing anything, I'm not tempted to eat anything that looks delicious, although I can acknowledge it looks great, I just don't want it.  Granted, I didn't eat horribly to begin with, except for those occasional drunk nights, lol.

Most importantly, I don't attribute that to anything more than brain power and commitment which comes within you and nothing else. 

Cheers, 
Luis



No comments:

Post a Comment