Sunday, November 25, 2012

Good Morning! I'm giving you FOCUS

Good Morning!

     I woke up and made myself a bit of breakfast and wanted to share

I Had a pretty big breakfast but that is because I am starting Level 3 of my program Tomorrow and today on my off day, sprint training is prescribed.

I started my day with a shot of ninXgia red (20 cal.)

I had 6 pieces of Center Cut Bacon, 3 equal one serving at 70 Calories (140 cal.)

4 eggs; 3 full eggs and 1 egg white with one serving of shredded cheese and a cup of steamed broccoli which came out to 399 calories and a cup of black coffee (5 cal.)

I originally had a Corn Bread Muffin but once I saw the how many calories where in it I quickly threw it out (it just wasn't worth it, lol)



Anyhow my purpose in sharing this today was because on my way back from Florida I read a really good e-book called "Focus."  It's about the art of focusing and disconnecting from the world we live in today.  It's absolutely a must read.  Please take it with good intentions and try and put it to use.  It's hard to think about but hey, there was a time when we didn't have the whole world at a computer key stroke.

Cheers,
L

Leo Babauta's FOCUS

No comments:

Post a Comment