Thursday, July 21, 2011

Song of the Day - Burial

This band is amazing.  Up until recently I never had a visual for their intelligent music, then I said, "Oh let me see if that have anything on youtube,"  as if they wouldn't!

I have a fascination with India.  My next project will be a personal one where I would visit places in the world with a lot of spiritual energy, be it religious or just ancient.  I may not believe in certain sects of spirituality or religion, but they most certain cannot be denied.  Their energy or the energy that people bring to these places either visiting or among the inhabitants cannot be denied as well.

I wish to go be a part of these places at least for a moment in time.  This video makes me feel good.  It makes me feel like I am already there.  The lyrics are great as well.  The concept is a bit pompous but hey, why not, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment