Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Asshole of the Day - This dumb bus driver!

Thanks for joining me on my website blog!  I have an "Asshole of the Day Blog"  coming real soon.  For now I figured I could post here and I figured I can post here so I can give you a better walk through of my experience with assholes.    As always, I don't purposefully look for these people, nor do I want them in my life, however when they appear, they need to be marginalized.  

So I found myself on one of those buses today again, you know the ones my father used to tell me that when I got on, "the driver would see the size of my nose and ask me to pinch one nostril so other people had air to breathe too."  I was late to work again, but all for a good reason, at least in my opinion.  So I get on the bus and was excited because there were only two other people on the bus and it looked like it was going to remain that way.  I got started on my emailing from my phone, to make my boss think I'm already in the office and the bus makes a quick stop and then swerves, then comes the beeping and the cursing.  

So the bus driver had caught off a cab.  The cab came so close to him that after they shouted and the bus driver one the shouting contest, the ballsy cabby starts banging on the bus' rear view mirror, which INFURIATED the bus driver, so instead of being nervous like the Asian couple behind me, I scrambled for my phone so I can record some of it! (That's right I'll be recording these assholes from now on if I have enough forewarning of an upcoming asshole moment!)  

The Bus Driver
So...the cabbie hits the bus' mirror and speeds off into a RED LIGHT!  I was like, IT'S ON!  The bus driver jumps out of the bus and runs over to the cab and starts hitting the window, which the cabbie has now rolled up!  the light turns green, the cabbie punches the gas, and the fat bus driver runs back to his bus.  but on the way in he pulls a bigger asshole moment, telling the bus driver to, "Suck My Dick,"  then..."You Faggot."  



Well that just about did it for my ride....
There are reasons for me being late, and they usually start with some asshole



No comments:

Post a Comment