Saturday, December 15, 2012

7 weeks in I think/differences/goal date/fast food

You can see my gut!  I don't care
because it won't be there too much longer, mwahahahahahah.
Just wanted to touch base on how everything is going.   I see vast improvement in how I look and feel.  I believe that this first part of this Rebel Workout Program is building a sturdy foundation and the next step is adding the slab of muscle that I am wanting.

Sometime in my workouts I think to myself, "This isn't fast enough, why can't I have more muscle already?"  Then I do a pull-up and I quickly shut up, lol.  Level 3 asks for 5 pull-ups; that's it.  I can do 2, then the other three are assisted by bands.  I just started the second part of Level 3 yesterday and then after that I move on to the final level.  I still add one or 2 yoga classes in every week on off days and do my interval sprinting running.  My sprints involve warming up for 4 minutes at 5 miles per hour, then 8 miles per hour for 30 seconds and 5.5 miles per hour for 1 minute and 30 seconds.  I do this 7 times.



Example of the timing and distance with interval training.
Once I move on to the final level and complete it, I will take a look at the next e-book in the series and either continue on it or fast a program with the emphasis on muscle-building and toning.  If I stayed how I am now I would be more than happy, however the area I really want to focus on extensively is my stomach.  It has ALWAYS been "the problem area," but I have seen in shrink incredibly possibly in the first 4 weeks.

One thing I have also been trying to fuck around with is the calorie counting.  The counting program I use lets me add custom foods that the system does not have.  I'm not ashamed to admit that most the custom foods I add are liquids; preferably alcoholic, lol.  One thing I have done too is added one meal from each fast food place.  Well, not each; Wendy's, Taco Bell, and most recently, KFC.  I don't usually eat KFC but my sister had the Colonel's Chicken Strips at the house and left one, and I had it as my dinner meal.  one strip is 430 calories.  So if you eat three of them, you're up to 1290 calories!  I said it before and I'll say it again, if you fall off or if you cheat (and you're going too)  the healthiest of all fast food chains in my eyes is Wendy's.  That doesn't mean you go overboard, lol.


Breakfast:
Juice Generation's Peanut Butter Acai Bowl (I'm hooked)

IN THE BLENDER
-2 Sambazon packets of Acai Fruit (you can get at Whole Foods)
-2 Tablespoons of Omega-3 Peanut Butter
-1/3 cup of Apple Juice
-1/2 banana

GARNISH WITH
-1 banana (medium sized)
-Hemp Granola
-Scoop of Peanut Butter
-Cacao Nibs
________________________
430 Calories in the whole meal.










No comments:

Post a Comment